Today, business leaders have a tremendously difficult challenge. They have greater and greater responsibility in a world that is experiencing rapid and constant change. To handle this they need to remain calm, focused, and creative. One thing many of these leaders are doing to stay sharp is a daily practice of meditation. Below are just a few examples of business leaders who have publicly communicated that they practice meditation.
• Bill Ford (Ford Chairman)
• Jeff Weiner (LinkedIn CEO)
• Mark Bertolini (Atena CEO)
• Marc Benioff (Salesforce CEO)
• Evan Williams (Twitter Co-Founder)
• Andrew Ross Sorkin (New York Times columnist and CNBC anchor)
Even the late Steve Jobs was a lifelong practitioner of meditation.
Wishing you success in all aspects of life,
Founder & President
Smart Health Wellness and Performance